By Ben Nitkin on
I just returned to school last week after spending 3 weeks in Colorado. Helen's grandmother has a ranch out there. The ranch is aging a bit; the house hasn't seen much maintainance recently. Helen and I made a habit of recording the things we fixed. Although it's incomplete and terse compared to my usual writeups, the list is reproduced below, for archival sake.
- Removed broken window by the chicken coop
- Repaired coop latch so the door closes easily
- Replaced broken F350 taillight cover and bulbs
- Partially pushed out a dent in the truck
- Slightly improved on the hay hoist we built last year
- Installed an electric winch to supplement the manual hoist